It’s an RCA RP5120-seen here:
What I like:
1) It’s a digital voice recorder, which makes it infinitely better than audio tape.
2) I can store lots and lots of stuff on it, and I hope to be able to upload audio files to my computer.
3) It has lots of cool options that I’ll have to learn to use.
What I don’t like:
1) It’s a .voc file that has to be converted to .mp3. This can be a pain in the neck.
2) It goes through batteries quickly. Very quickly.
3) It has a clock and date function that sometimes have to be reset when changing out the batteries. That’s a pain, and to me, the functions are unnecessary. That’s what my watch and dayplanner are for.
Overall, I’d give it a B.